How to configure my Gmail account with Thunderbird
How to Set up my Gmail account with Thunderbird?
Thunderbird is an easy-to-use email application that works with all major email service provider, including Gmail. You can follow the instructions given below to sync your Gmail account with Thunderbird:
- Log in to Gmail and enable Internet Message Access Protocol.
- Open the ‘File’ menu and click ‘New.’
- Select ‘Existing Mail account’ and open the mail account setup.
- Provide your Thunderbird account ID and your full name.
- Enter your email address and your Thunderbird password.
- After your login details have been verified, Thunderbird will automatically sync with your Gmail account, and you will be able to access your emails. In case you encounter errors while signing in, you can contact Thunderbird customer care and ask for additional help.