"How do I reset my password (AT&T, SBCGlobal, Comcast Xfinity, Thunderbird) "
27/08/2019 7:51 am
How do I reset my password for (AT&T, SBCGlobal, Comcast Xfinity, Thunderbird)
21/09/2019 6:42 am
Follow the steps to reset password for Comcast.net and Xfinity:
- Open the Xfinity page using the link: www.xfinity.com/password
- Type your username in the given field and complete the security check.
- Choose how you would like to reset your Xfinity/Comcast password.
- Depending on the method, follow the prompts, and reset your password.
Reset the Password for Thunderbird is:
- Log in to your Thunderbird account and open the ‘Tools’ sections
- Navigate to Developer tools on Thunderbird and open Error Console
- Type: openDialog("chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.xul
- Click the evaluate button and open the dialog box
- Confirm that you want to reset your password and create a new Master Password for your Thunderbird account.