"SBCGlobal Mail Problem on Samsung Galaxy "
27/08/2019 8:15 am
How to resolve SBC Global Mail Problem on Samsung Galaxy
21/09/2019 7:23 am
Step to solve SBCGlobal Mail Problems on Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- Log in to your on SBCGlobal email account from your computer to check if there is any problem with the email service itself
- Ensure that the SBCGlobal mail account status is active and that your account is not blocked or discontinued.
- Check your mobile signal and make sure the connection on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone is stable
- Contact your mobile service provider to check the area coverage and if out if there are network errors in your area.
- Check if there are any software updates for your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone. If so, complete the upgrades before you access SBCGlobal.
- Contact SBCGlobal email customer service and check the server configuration settings on your phone.
- Try enabling POP 3 on your SBCGlobal email account if you encounter a problem setting you the email service on your phone.
- Close all the applications on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 device and restart the phone before you log in to your SBCGlobal email account.