The growing number of safety obstacles online and hacking makes email service providers the highest priority of the security feature and ask them to use better security features.
Hotmail users don’t even monitor the security of their account, but Hotmail keeps an eye on it. This is important and to ensure user safety and privacy; Hotmail has a wonderful mechanism to ensure that your account is secure.
If someone tries to sign in without your consent but fails; it will be disabled temporarily after several failing attempts. To keep the account safe and its content, the account will be disabled and you must retrieve it in order to use it further.
How to Unblock Disabled Hotmail Account By phone number?
Hotmail users, who face the time-consuming prompt while using their account, can learn step-by-step. We have this guide for Hotmail users only.
Step to Recover Hotmail Temporary Disabled Account
• To access your disabled Hotmail account, go to the https:/account.microsoft.com link and sign in to your account.
• If you sign in, please enter a phone number to ask that your security code be sent to you as a text message. Any phone that works actively and can receive text messages on your phone
• The moment text reaches you with a security code, you have to insert the security code into the webpage and hit Enter
• Here, you have to change your password to complete this unblocking process…
• That’s all, you regained your Yahoo Mail account successfully
Once your account is recovered, you can proceed to increase the security. We recommend that you use the two-stage verification method to secure your account and to avoid hackers.
To temporarily disable Hotmail account, you can follow the above steps, or if you find any other technical issues in your account, you can contact the Hotmail Customer Support Service to help.