Cannot receive e-mails sent to yourself by AOL Mail
Yes, you read it right! You read it right! The error message- “Cannot receive AOL Email” can even pop-up during AOL mailbox messages?
Don’t worry, however! Don’t worry! Just move on and solve the problem like a pro.
- Open Desktop Gold and log in with your username and password.
- Click the Read icon on the top left side of the window to demonstrate emails from everybody in the AOL toolbar.
- Next, press the “Display mail from” menu.
- Finally, pick the’ Everyone ‘ choice from the list to view all of the messages you’ve received.
- So you can easily fix the error “Cannot send mail to AOL mail addresses” and view emails.
If more help is necessary, reach AOL Support and find the services against the “Cannot Receive Email Send to Yourself by Aol Mail” error.
Or, contact the AOL Desktop Gold Support Specialists on for immediate outcomes.