fix 80C805e2 error in hotmail
This is my Lumia 920, I have this error code when I try and synchronize my Microsoft accounts with my device. I am a Windows Smartphone user. Can somebody help me, what is this mistake and how can I get rid of it?
This is the problem of almost all Windows mobile phone users who use it to set their Hotmail account to their devices. Especially when you cannot access your account on such a beautiful device, that is annoying. We are able to understand the pain because of the mistake and this is really annoying if you wait until this happens as soon as possible.
Well, you don’t have to worry; we understand the 80C805E2 mistake and have some truly effective solutions. You just have to follow the guide step by step and fix it. With this quick guide, you can find the solution by disabling the message backup option.
- Tip: Cancel or Disable Text Messages Back Up
- From your Windows phone, just press the Start Button and switch from the Right to the left screen to see the Apps List.
- Then check for Settings and tap from the Apps list, tap Message and you’ll find the text message Backup option.
- You should also search for the Chat Backup Option here.
- After this, you should go back in Settings, then scroll down to find the Email accounts option, and then tap
- Here, you’ll find your mail account which you want to synchronize ; simply tap it and hold it until you get the Sync option on your screen, now tap it
Tip – Reset Email Sync
- Start at the Home Screen and go to Settings or Email Accounts
- Now, tap the Microsoft Account and hold it to Settings Here from options, go to Sync Content, uncheck or uncheck the email checkbox and then tap Done button.
- Then, return to Microsoft settings and move on to Content Settings.
If you are looking for more help, contact Hotmail Customer Support Helpline for instant live Hotmail support.