If your Outlook / Hotmail account is accessed and you do not have a retrieval telephone or email address, there is a method to retrieve your account data.
To access your e-mail account, follow the Account Recovery options provided: 1.) Click Cannot Access on the outlook.com login screen?
2.) Why do you have difficulties signing up?
- You will be redirected to a window in which you will be asked to deal with issues. The option “I know my password, but can’t login” for your issue will be an suitable one. Click next. Click next.
3.) Return to your account.
- Enter both your Captcha and your email address (enter characters that you see) and click Next.
4.) Your identity must be verified.
- You have options for text message, email or automated voice recovery code.
- The only alternative according to your issue is to choose not to use them anymore.
5.) Do you have a retrieval code for your account?
- You obviously have no retrieval code, so click No. Recovery is now switching to manual account verification.
6.) Recover your account with Microsoft.
- Provide the email address you are interested in accessing. Please also provide another e-mail address to contact you. Click next. Click next.
- You will be asked to provide account information (including name, date of birth, location, question / answer security, folder and other contacts).
7.) Fill in all the information of the account and click Submit.
8.) Microsoft has received your account data. Wait for a password reset connection to email. If not, a new account verification form with accurate information will be requested.
All the measures are only for protection but when you face a technical problem, don’t delay contacting us while following the steps provided. We are here to help you with the phone number of Hotmail Customer Support so all your problems will be dealt with in just one call. Specify our free help line amount and receive complete assistance with 100% fulfillment.