Your annoying undesired emails and spam emails are a real pain in your inbox, and your Hotmail inbox will soon be filled in. Spam and junk emails are really annoying, especially if you are looking for a specific email or messages in some important task.
This is the best tool ever available to keep spam and junk mail away from your box. You can also use the Junk Email filter protector and set it to a high level of protection. You just have to enable it and set the level of protection.
You still have some emails you want, which you have the Junk Email filter protection on your account now. Here’s another safety layer with Junk Email filter; you can create your inbox with a safe list of senders. This is the list of e-mail addresses and domains that you want to send. With the help of this quick guide, this is easy to do.
Hotmail Support Number
How to add a sender to a safe senders list
- Comment to add senders to safe lists Now, from the top of the page, you have to select Settings > Mail
- Here, from the Options section, choose one of those blocks or permit option
- To add an entry/sender/email address to the Safe senders and recipient lists,
- You have to enter a Sender to secure senders listed.
- This is helpful in getting rid of your unwanted emails.
- Now, in your inbox, you won’t have any more such junk mails.
- Simply sign in and sign in to use your account again.
- Here we recommend one more thing that helps you to keep your junk and emails away from your inbox and not subscribe to such a marketing or promotional service provider.
When you need additional technical assistance for your Hotmail account, you can dial the help number for Hotmail customer support service.