- Check to see how many emails you have in each account’s box or folder.
- Long-term synchronization with e-mail servers takes a lot more time, which can cause delays.
- The time of e-mail synchronization depends also on your link velocity. It takes more time to synchronize with dial-up than with broadband. This is particularly accurate when a first sync occurs, or right after a new version of MSN Explorer has been upgraded.
- This original delay in synchronization occurs once and must be completed so that your MSN mail is working properly.
- You can begin synchronizing e-mails
- By clicking Mail & More at the top of your MSN Explorer screen if you have registered with the MSN Explorer.
- Click on the Sync button at the top of your MSN Mail Inbox (a green arrow envelope) or click the F5 key on your keyboard.
- Write it down and search MSN Solution Center for a solution when any error messages appear or ask a query.
- To clear the local data store, press the CTRL SHIFT F9 buttons on your keyboard.
Note: before using the MSN Explorer, you need to go through the steps to set up your sign-in screen by entering the username and the password.
MSN e-mail may take more time to sign up as we just clear the local shop and need to reconstruct the information for your use.
- Deactivate any firewall or safety software and re-enable it.
Caution: This feature can make your computer or network more susceptible to malicious users or malware such as viruses while a firewall or safety software has been disabled.
Click here to deactivate and re-activate your firewall or safety software.
- When your network includes other hardware, such as routers, hubs, switches and a wireless access point, and you attempt using POP3 to collect your email, then attempt to bypass this hardware and directly connect your laptop to the modem. If you are unable to do this, contact the ISP for further data.