How to Retrieve Hotmail Account Hacked
Someone is hacked & disabled your Hotmail account, but before it’s too late you can try those quick hints and tricks to get back into your Hotmail account.
Before you start the recovery process, make sure your Hotmail account hacked by someone. The recent activity page must be checked. Check both successful and failing AOL login attempts. If you are in doubt, immediately click the “Secure Account.”
1. Reset the password of the account: as soon as you realize someone has already been inserted, you have to change the password immediately. If you cannot sign in Hotmail account, it means somebody has changed the password already. Login to the sign-in page of Hotmail and press “Forgot my password” button and then follow “I believe someone else’s using my account” to reset the on-screen password.
2. Recover the Hacked Hotmail account: You should keep in mind the following points before you actually start the recovery process. Remember, recovery is the last way to recover your Hotmail account access. The recovery process basically provides you with the last opportunity to check the possession of your Hacked Hotmail account. If, in this case, the two-step verification was enabled earlier, access could not be recovered via the recovery form.
The recovery form will ask you a few questions to ensure that your account is the only owner. You need to reply as much as possible, and Microsoft will review your replies. Someone in the support team will return via email to you.
You must use the same computer that you frequently signed in. You should leave it blank if you do not know the exact reply to any of the questions. You need to provide your alternative email address so that someone from your support team can return later.
Hotmail Support Number
Steps To retrieve Hacked Hotmail Account
- Login to https:/account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
- Select the reason for that then press next click on “I think someone else uses my account.”
- Enter email address, Skype ID or phone number.
- Complete the Captcha code.
- Select “None of these I have” and click Next.
- If you have the recovery code for your account then otherwise, click No .
- Now you have to be on the page for recovery. Please complete the recovery form and provide information. Once finished, press the “Submit” button.
Now you have to wait 24 hours for the results of the recovery. If your recovery request is accepted, you will be granted access back to your hacked Hotmail account. You also have a word for fast support and prompt resolution with our certified Hotmail Customer Service Technicians.